Beth David Synagogue Men’s Club
Men’s Club volunteers manpower and financial support to Beth David by supporting:
• Youth and Adult Programs Participation
• Kiddush Cups for B’nai Mitzvah Youths
• Ushering for High Holy Days
• Constructing Synagogue Sukkah
• Veterans’ Day Shabbat and Kiddush Luncheon
• Tefillin Wrap Program and Breakfast
• Men’s Club Shabbat and Kiddush Luncheon
• Yom HaShoah Candle Distribution
• Mitzvah Day Breakfast with Temple Brotherhood
• Mother’s Day Brunch and Musical Theatre Performance
• Israel Scouts Performance and Hot Dog Supper
• Special Financial Donations within Synagogue
• Synagogue Social Programs
We anticipate a very active 2017-2018 Men’s Club Board, enhanced by new members and more involvement. We welcome your ideas and participation. Please contact us with any questions, concerns or ideas!
In order to keep, and enhance these important programs, we need your financial support – and, if possible, your participation and ideas by joining Men’s Club. We thank you very much for your quick response in completing the Men’s Club membership form.
Hal Pines, Men’s Club President
Stuart Kouchel, Men’s Club Treasurer
Send email to the Men’s Club
Join the Beth David Men’s Club
Upcoming Men’s Club Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.